We are pleased to offer many types of therapeutic massage in our Alexandria VA center. Massage is a great way to soothe the mind and body while promoting healing and enhancing your immune system.
Amy offers therapeutic massage and to address soft tissue injury and dysfunction, chronic pain and stress management.
What to Expect from Your Massage Therapy Visit
Massages are by appointment only and can be booked for 60 or 90 minutes.
The Many Benefits and Applications of Massage Therapy
- Improve blood flow to the muscles and organs
- Increase range of motion to the muscles and joints
- Relax overworked muscles
- Work out trigger points and help decrease lactic acid build up
- Take less pain medication
- Decrease fatigue/increase energy
- Increase overall circulation
- Decrease anxiety
- Improve sleep and restoration
- Decrease muscle cramping
- Lessen muscle spasms
- Aid in recovery from athletic activity
- Decrease adhesions in the joints and muscles
- Decrease back and neck pain
- Loosen tight shoulders from bad posture or too much computer work
- Aid in pregnancy pain and ease of delivery
- Aid in overall health and well-being
How to Get More Information
The best way to get answers to your questions is to ask Alexandria VA Massage Therapist
How to Make an Appointment
. To make an appointment, call the main office phone number at 703-721-0500.
Learn About Other Integrated Services at Bodnar Chiropractic Center
Alexandria, VA 22306